Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dog Days

Leona became sick after after a prey-drive toad encounter, so I regrettably sat out today's event. Brian provides some play-by-play. Scott's pics are here.
Good to hear Leona is doing better. Record books are probably not going to change dramatically, but it was a truly great day. The pond was kind to most, and I know a couple of personal bests were set or equaled. Team mastercraft and nautique both performed flawlessly. Dave had a strong 38 showing. Brooke ran 30 consistently, and got well into 32 when I was in the boat. Unfortunately I missed her second round, so I'm not 100% on the whole day. I skied marginal, mid 32's, couple mistakes cost me big. Anxious to get some skiing this week...
Julie Hommel- definitely most improved over June
Jim Degnan- 2 @ 35
Skip, Pat, Paul, and Bruce all saw 38
Justin Peterson- 1 @ 35
Dan Warner- 4 @ 35

All I can remember.... It was a great weather day and lots of fun. Ski soon, Bd


No Toads Here - Leona on a toad-free day (2008)

No comments: