Eleven days until I ship out to Telluride. It's been snowing there lately. This is a good thing. Day by day checks of the local weather leave me hoping the snow will hold.
I drove over to Dube's pond yesterday, because the temp was up in the 50's and the March sun was strong. Still ice on the course. A little open water by the dam. It's just not time yet.